AVIC411.com

Offset installation kit?

Has anyone used the kit. Just curious because it seems like the unit sticks out alot. If I could get it to sink in more it would look like a cleaner install. [url]http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069685_71015409,00.html[/url]
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]Yes I have though based on your sig, you may have to modify the back of your dash in order to accomodate the addition depth required. That is assuming you have a volkswagon if not then you can ignore what I said.[/quote]

can you realy notice the diference between the offset kit and how it is normally? and yes i have a VW. thank for the reply.
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="cntrylvr79"]Yeah you notice it. It sits the screen just about 1/2" deeper in the dash.[/quote]

looking at your signature...have you had any experience with modifying whatever needs to be done so it would fit. it just looks like there is not a whole lot of room in a VW.