AVIC411.com

AVIC-D3 in Lexus IS250, has anyone here done this???

Hey guys,

Just trying to get some info here about installing an AVIC-D3 in a Lexus IS250...I know it's a pain in the a#$ but it can be done (I've seen a bunch of photos of D3s & a Z2)....I just wanted to see if anyone here has done this themselves or had it done...if anyone has some insight or feedback, it would be greatly appreciated...thanks...

Hey guys,

Just trying to get some info here about installing an AVIC-D3 in a Lexus IS250...I know it's a pain in the a#$ but it can be done (I've seen a bunch of photos of D3s & a Z2)....I just wanted to see if anyone here has done this themselves or had it done...if anyone has some insight or feedback, it would be greatly appreciated...thanks...

http://my.is/forums/f159/aftermarket-hu-is250-300586/

I actually have a question for this post. My brother has a IS300 with the stock navigation. Is it possible to replace the stock headunit with a D3 os Z2 and still be able to use the stock navigation screen as well?

yes. the avic comes with its own antenna and the stock nav would use its own. but why would you want 2 navs at once??