AVIC411.com

I have the D3, and have just installed the PESWIPS peripheral adapter to retain steering wheel control.....I have one problem though.

At first I wasn't sure I had the right wire cause I was getting no programming response when i hit the steering wheel controls.

Now that has been fixed.....I was always on the right wire i just didn't have a good enough connection....now that that has been fixed.........

....I have my problem: I Can get it to accept the version # (which is #1) I can get it to do every function that it advertises it can do......INDIVIDUALLY....I can not seem to assign anyone but the first one though.

Once I program the Vol. UP for instance.....the Vol Dwn will not program correctly and some of the buttons do not even register on the PESWIPS that i am even pushing them?? I have theroetically 8 buttons I should be able to tell that thing what to do with and can't get it to do anything with any kind of consistency. Sometimes it even radomly does sh!t with buttons that I don't even touch during programming. (and yes i've attached a voltmeter and every button that i'm pushing is registering a voltage change, so it is sending something, maybe not enought? I dunno)

Can anybody help that has some experience in installing in 2003 avalanches? I have a work collegue that got his crap to work just fine in his EXT.....I'll credit it to he used to be a car audio installer but I know I have the stuff hooked up....and even he says it retarded how it works.

ANYBODY HELP PLEASE!!!! My thumb can't take pressing that darn program button to many more times.