AVIC411.com

Nissan Altima Steering Wheel Controls, I searched

I just installed this in my brothers 2005 altima. I have one in my 04 Cobra and love it. From searching I found the following link/site

http://www.pac-audio.com/swixprogrammin ... les&ID=111

I assume this is correct based on vehicle and yr, however, I must be missing something. I can't find where it says to connect the white wire from the control module. I see the picture of the altima plug and the next step 3.1 says to read note 1 only. But there is nothing in 3.2 and I would think that is where it would say to connect the white wire. Note 1 says nothing needed and to move on to the next step for programing.

Am I missing something here?

Other question is where is this altima plug?

Final question for now is the VSS wire. It appears from searching it is some connector on the steering column if memory serves me correctly? I couldn't find anything specific for this car. Anyone have additional info?

thanks

Jason

Connect a 150 ohm resistor to the Green wire (pin 75). Connect a 47 ohm resistor to the Red/White wire (pin 74). Connect the free ends of resistors to the INTERFACE's white wire. Connect the Blue wire (pin 76) to ground.

The plug was originally going to your factory radio.