AVIC411.com

NEW AVIC Z-2..HOW DO I SET THE REAR Independent audio.

HELLO,I HAVE 03 GMC ENVOY XL. I WAS CURIOUS TO IF ANYONE NEW HOW TO SET THE REAR INDEPENDENT AUDIO. OK LET ME EXPLAIN THAT A LITTLE BETTER. HOW CAN THE KIDS IN THE BACK SEAT LOOK AND LISTEN TO A DVD MOVIE AND THE ADULTS IN THE FRONT SEAT LISTEN LOOK AT SAT.RADIO OR A CD. I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN TO GET IT TO WORK BUT I CAN'T. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.... :cry:

through headphones, there's no seperate output to the rear speakers. you can play the dvd and select the dvd output to the rear on the main av screen, then listen to a seperate source up front, but still need headphone for the rear seat passengers............. this works great cuz you don't have to listen to the jonas brothers while the girls watch on the headrest screens and listen on the headphones............ sorry for the side note, lol :lol:

That really upsets me because. :evil: That was soul purpose of me buying the Avic Z2. Because it was suppose to have the dual zone audio and video control...I had the new Avic F90BT in hand. I resold it to get the new Avic-Z2. I'm wishing now that I would of just kept it..Does anyone think that going back to the Avic 90BT is good idea?

• 2 weeks later...