AVIC411.com

Discontinued D3??

If you can find it for a good price I would go for it. The F series that effectively replaced this unit has a bunch of problems (for now).

Mine has been in my car for almost 2 months and it works well and there is a whole forum that exists for support.

I wouldn't pay anywhere near what the lowest F series or some of the other units (kenwood for instance) are going for.

Hope my 2 cents helped you out some.

800 is way too much for a D3. I got the D3x bundle (ipod cable, bluetooth module and the D3) for 750 after rebate. That was the total price of the order which also had the dash kit and wiring harness for my car.

Honestly I wouldn't buy a D3x bundle for more than 599 at this point. There are too many newer and honestly better alternatives for 800 bucks or more.

Well, I'm sure we all obviously like the new features and looks of the new F-series, but not the price. Right now I can't justify spending that much on the new F-series, so thats why I'd rather have a D3. But in your guy's opinion would it better to just get the F-series after the newness wears off?

800 is way too much for a D3. I got the D3x bundle (ipod cable, bluetooth module and the D3) for 750 after rebate. That was the total price of the order which also had the dash kit and wiring harness for my car.

Honestly I wouldn't buy a D3x bundle for more than 599 at this point. There are too many newer and honestly better alternatives for 800 bucks or more.

I bought my avic d3 with 12 disk, ipod, blue tooth, xm traffic, and usb adapter for 800.