AVIC411.com

I have about 670mb worth of mp3's consist in 3 folders. lets say FOLDER 1, FOLDER 2, and FOLDER 3. I would rip them into CD they way they are, the z2 will scan through quickly on FOLDER 1 and FOLDER 2 so fast, and when it gets in FOLDER 3, it would start playing from track 1 in that folder. I dont understand why it doesnt play from FOLDER 1 and 2, I have tried to go up arrow button, and then it would start doing the same thing, scan and play in FOLDER 3. I have wasted about 4 cd's but no luck, those cd's do play fine in computer, or any other mp3 players.

Please Advise.

2. if someone wants to fast farword the track, the only way is to press the track button and hold it right? because if the track is about 1 hours long, it takes a long time to keep on holding to get to the point where you wanted, there is no screen bar we can drag right? i just wanted to make sure....!

thanks

thanks for answering. Hours long debates, not songs my friend :)

that is kind of sucks, the UI should let you skip to whatever level you want intead of holding that button, even wimamp or media player in the computer let you do that :) they should work on the firmware.

can anyone answer my first question.