AVIC411.com

Connecting Bluetooth to BTB200...Help!!

I've got a AVIC-D3 with a BTB200. My cell phone is Samsung Blackjack with Windows Mobile 6. When I had Windows Mobile 5 on the Blackjack I was able to use the BTB200 (for the most part). However once I got WM6 it will no longer connect. Has anyone had any luck pairing these two devices? Thanks in advance for any help.

this is gonna sound not very helpful at all...but with my BJ1, i was able to connect without any modification (no jetware) with WM5 and WM6. but there have been VERY few people that have similar results. the easiest solution is just getting the jetware.

-KNemsis

this is gonna sound not very helpful at all...but with my BJ1, i was able to connect without any modification (no jetware) with WM5 and WM6. but there have been VERY few people that have similar results. the easiest solution is just getting the jetware.

-KNemsis

That's because WM6 is evil lol

I hate it so much and it kills the processor on its smartphones(pocket pc). Bluetooth compatibility is non-existant for SOME WM6 but others are able to support it because of third party applications by your carrier or online software

• 2 months later...