AVIC411.com

F-Series ID3 Features

Sorry if this is a repeat, but I did a search and couldn't find any specifics....

Does anyone know the details of the ID3 tags that will be supported by the F-Series (for me the 90BT). The manual does not breakdown the specific tags supported.

ID3 tag

This is a method of embedding track-related information in a MP3 file. This embedded information can include the track title, the artist’s name, the album title, the music genre, the year of production, comments and other data. The contents can be freely edited using software with ID3 Tag editing functions. Although the tags are restricted by the number of characters, the information can be viewed when the track is played back.

MP3 compatibility

-CD-R/-RW / DVD-R/-RW/-RDL

ID3 Tag Ver. 1.0, 1.1, 2.2, 2.3

-USB storage device / SD memory card

ID3 Tag Ver. 1.0, 1.1, 2.3

I would like to know sepcifically if the following ID3 tag fields will display (screenshot would be awesome):

• >Track Title
    >Artist
    >Album
    >Album Art
    >Date
    >Disc#
    >Tack#
    >Genre
    >Biterate
    >Comment

Is the D or Z series support different?

I thought I saw on another post that Album art was supported? If it is, can it be read from the ID3 tag or does it need seperate file like folder.jpg?

It would be really nice if Pioneer could add support for some of the other items I listed.

Thanks HiFiSi for your quick responses too!!