AVIC411.com

Upgraded FW 2.0 iTouch stop working with D3

Good Afternoon

Is anyone else having problems with their Upgraded 2.0 FW iTouch. I upgraded the firmware last night. Everything seems fine. I added several ipod programs to it. This morning when I was going to work, I connected my itouch to my D3. I'm gettig a error code on the D3 screen. Error " code 3". Everything else on my D3 Works. Old White iPod, DVD, Sirius Radio, GPS and radio works. It not the head Unit. The iPod Touch works fine also.

During lunch I downgrade my itouch back to 1.1.4 and re added my Jailbreak software to it and everything seems fine. I would like to continue to use the 2.0 Firmware because of the new itouch features. Does anyone have any ideas, Tips or Tricks.

Thanks inadvance.

There are already several topics discussing the new ipod touch firmware rendering it incompatible with the F-series units.

Current solution: Roll back the firmware or plug it in as an externally controlled AV device.

Resolved Issue:

This might fix other users issues, make sure your using iPod1,1_2.0_5A347_Restore.ipsw. The first time I got FW 2.0 off the internet, this time I got it directly from Itunes 7.7.

Reinstall the firmware, after I reinstall the firmware. I was able to browse the playlist and charge my iTouch on the D3. After, I got it working. I took it to the next step and used Jailbreak 2.01 ( Pwnage tool software). It's now working correctly and charging the Battery. :lol: