AVIC411.com

AVIC F SERIES in ALTIMA 2008

:o Looking inot putting an Avic F Series in my altima coupe also, As soon as the supposed update is released - I wouldn't use a dash kit, instead buy the factory dash part for naviagtion equipped altimas, if you have the manual climate controls (three knobs) it will look factory!

Previous Poster nailed this - use the nissan club forum - great site - same place I found this info!!

I used the metra kit supplied by crutchfield and I don't like it at all. So I ordered one from nissanpartsonline.net. It is supposed to match the textured interior but will only fit if you have the manual climate controls and not the dual digital ones. I'll let ya know how it looks when it arrives.

:o Looking inot putting an Avic F Series in my altima coupe also, As soon as the supposed update is released - I wouldn't use a dash kit, instead buy the factory dash part for naviagtion equipped altimas, if you have the manual climate controls (three knobs) it will look factory!

Previous Poster nailed this - use the nissan club forum - great site - same place I found this info!!

It said on the link above, that you will need to fill in the spaces if you use the factory dash part for the navigation equipped altimas, by using some additional plastic. So i am just wondering how do u know that it will look smooth?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I used the metra kit supplied by crutchfield and I don't like it at all. So I ordered one from nissanpartsonline.net. It is supposed to match the textured interior but will only fit if you have the manual climate controls and not the dual digital ones. I'll let ya know how it looks when it arrives.

was the kit from nissanpartsonline.net any better than the metra kit? Let me know. If the texture matches, then im interested in it as well.