AVIC411.com

This site needs a WIKI badly!!!

Forums are great.

But a lot of people don't utilize search or find what might be in the site. When I needed to rewire the wiring harness on my F-series unit, I had to read each and every post in the thread just to make sure there wasn't something I missed.

A really easy and simple thing would have been somebody created a Wiki article and others could have added to it with pictures, etc. and organized it so somebody who had an F-series could find it easily.

Now, that example was not the best since it's easy to find in the forums. But I think you guys can tell the difference and necessity between a Forum and a Wiki. Let's get one going!

i agree too but it is somewhat like that. each series has its own category and then broken down into 3 sub-categories: general, hacks/mods, troubleshooting. its just that members who dont search just create a topic or hijack a thread for somethin thats already been answered (and im not sayin im perfect, im guilty as charged for doin both of those things at least once so dont get the wrong idea). until someone actually takes you up on that idea, you can PM jason and see about starting a couple and have him sticky them.