AVIC411.com

LG Rumor cell phone unable to connect

I am having the worst time pairing my wifes phone with this unit. I have come to the conclusion that it is in the phone because I can pair my cell phone to the radio. The problem I am having is when I pair her phone, the radio recognizes it and shows that it is connected. I transferred her contacts and everything. The problem comes in when I make a call. I can dial the number and it shows that it is dialing and the person actually recieves a call but they cant hear me and I cant hear them. I know this is a Pioneer site but I have been looking for an answer everywhere and cant find one. If anyone has an LG Rumor phone and knows how to make it work with this radio, please help me out.

This site is the reason I bought the F series over a month ago. Thanks for all your help

I am having almost the exact same problem..

I get the phone paired fine but cannot hear anything through the speakers...the person says they can hear me but there is nothing on the screen that indicates that I am on a call and I cannot hear anything...then when they call me nothing happens

I love this unit but this is getting on my nerves

• 2 weeks later...