AVIC411.com

Avic D3 no sound on bluetooth

So My bluetooth had been working great for about 3 weeks, and today I went to call my friend, and he could hear me but i hear no ringing or him talking, so I tried someone else with the same results any suggestions guys? Im going on vacation soon, and would really like to get this fixed before my 16 hour drive. thanks.

No, not the D3's volume, the actual phone's volume. The bluetooth audio, much like the voice prompts for the nav, operate independently from the volume the D3 is set at.

Sorry about the second part of my first post, i though I was on the F-series board for a second.

If the volume on the phone is turned down, it will effect the volume of the volume on the bluetooth.

for some reason, i went outside and did nothing but the bluetooth worked perfect, do yall think i have a bad unit or something?

Ive been having bad luck lately here in the last 3 weeks is my list of things that have gone bad.

Xbox 360 got the 3 red rings

My computer will not charge.

my bluetooth quit working.

my ac in my house crapped out

my dish network receiver will only record programs, but wont let me watch tv

the high pressure oil pump sensor on my truck crapped out.

when i was at work 90% of our equipment to talk to airplanes died...im and air traffic controller..so thats not good.

:shock: just the month im having is really making me doubt technology.

for some reason, i went outside and did nothing but the bluetooth worked perfect, do yall think i have a bad unit or something?

Ive been having bad luck lately here in the last 3 weeks is my list of things that have gone bad.

Xbox 360 got the 3 red rings

My computer will not charge.

my bluetooth quit working.

my ac in my house crapped out

my dish network receiver will only record programs, but wont let me watch tv

the high pressure oil pump sensor on my truck crapped out.

when i was at work 90% of our equipment to talk to airplanes died...im and air traffic controller..so thats not good.

:shock: just the month im having is really making me doubt technology.

Well you can always go amish :wink: they dont believe in this fancy shmancy electricity lol. that is odd, but leave it alone for a cople days and see what it does, if it stays on, it tha one time was a fluke, it if it goes in and out. its hard to determine wat it could be based off one experience, but a few days of it can narrow it down.

you know what i never understood about the amish? if they dont like technology then why do the use wheels, and horse carriages? and plows and stuff? back in day that was some sort of technology to someone. So if your gonna use that why not use it all??

well the wheel , plow and carriages came about before electricity. they go bak to before ben franklin and edison, and some towns and villages decided to keep living that way after electricity. and i mean their crazy about it. one time on my way to my unlces in PA we saw this amish root beer stand (like a lemonade stand) and they had a huge sign that said no camera allowed.

any updates on the bluetooth?

• 3 months later...