AVIC411.com

I wanted to see if anyone can help. I installed the f900bt in my wife's car and paired up the LG Rumor. The phone book transferred, but for some odd reason it wont allow me to make calls out or receive calls from the unit. It has the (music headphones bluetooth) symbol as if I can only transfer music and not anything else. I paired my phone (Sprint Mogul 6800) and was able to make calls, transfer info, etc.. I have paired both ways (from the unit to the phone and vice versa). is there something I am missing or doing wrongly. The fact that I have been able to pair my phone and have it fully functional says that its not the unit, but I have paired this LG rumor phone to a previous parrot handsfree device. It also seems that I am only able to transfer music to the unit through the LG Rumor but not calling...Is this an accurate assessment? Do I need to get another phone for my wife to have this accessibility? [/b]