AVIC411.com

Just got my f900BT

Hey everyone,

just got my F900BT and let me tell you i am more then impressed with the unit. I had the Avic N2 and the AVIC d3 before and i love the 900. I am a little dissapointed with the load time though but oo well. The connectors were the same from my d3 so no rewiring there the only thing they changed was the antenna for the gps but no biggie. Baught it today and installed it in the parking lot and the BT function is working perfectly.

Just thaught id share

Mazda_3

so i suppose pioneer has "officially" re-released the 900? i'm becoming very impatient...

Here n Canada they finally released it not just rereleased it. They were supposed to release it here 1.5 months ago and because of that firmware update issue they pushed back the release date

Just received shipment confirmation from J&R also on my 900bt, $839 is a great price but the wait (1.5months) was horrendous. My wife kept askig me when it was coming cause she was driving the car with the hole in the dash.

DAM maybe i should have driven to the states and baught one here in canada the 900bt cost me 1355 with taxes and the 2 year full coverage service plan from FS. The unit itself is worth 1099$ over here :( we get ripped again