AVIC411.com

Z2 and DVD Changer questions

Hey there all pretty new to this site and everything and I just recently purchased a Z2 and I am in the midst of installing all of it. I was really thinking it would be a good thing to install DVD changer to the whole setup, what do you all think? What I also did was upgrade the drive to 60GB with the Z3 image.

What options do I have, I have been searching and it doesn't seem the Pioneer makes a DVD changer anymore, but I did find a XDV-P6 and an XDV-P9 that I could get. I would rather go with something like the P9 and I would like to put it in the trunk, the P6 looks like it is an in dash unit.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

Hey there all pretty new to this site and everything and I just recently purchased a Z2 and I am in the midst of installing all of it. I was really thinking it would be a good thing to install DVD changer to the whole setup, what do you all think? What I also did was upgrade the drive to 60GB with the Z3 image.

What options do I have, I have been searching and it doesn't seem the Pioneer makes a DVD changer anymore, but I did find a XDV-P6 and an XDV-P9 that I could get. I would rather go with something like the P9 and I would like to put it in the trunk, the P6 looks like it is an in dash unit.

Thanks for the help.

Mike

A DVD changer or a CD changer? If its a CD changer your looking for the for sale section or Ebay is your best best and yes Pioneer no longer makes CD changers. They realized most folks use either and IPOD, MP3 from ther HU internal HD these days.