AVIC411.com

couple questions for f series owners..

whenever i search for a poi and want to save it into my favorites, it automatically names the favorite the address of the poi instead of the name of the poi..so i have to erase the address and type in the poi's name..example, my friend works at a restaurnat called mimi's, it pops up in my poi list perfectly as mimi's cafe, i go to save it in my favorites and the name reads 345 xxxxxx hwy or whatever..not a big deal but is there a way to make it default to the name of the poi when saving..

are phone numbers connected to poi's this go round??it seems like they are not..

i have the bypass done in my car and is there a way to use the vr to start a movie or tv show on the ipod and what command would i say???

has anybody played with the speed limit warning to find what percentage you need the sensitivity to warn you at maybe 11 mph over the limit on the hwy???some people may think this is a stupid feature but if you take a lot of long trips down 75 in fl it is very easy to look down and realize your doing 25 over..at least this says hey your around 82...

lastly to use the vr on my phonebook, i have to say the last name first and the first name last, again this is not a big deal and in fact is helpful seeing i have 3 jennifer's in my contacts, 3 david's and 2 lisa's + a partridge in a pear tree :roll: i digress; is there a way besides redoing your entire phonebook to change this???

enuf for now, thanks in advance...

peace