AVIC411.com

F900BT - Few questions

Ok, I was reading on the forum here looking for some answers and couldn't find anything on this...

I have noticed that when the F series isn't properly hooked up for a display, that many functions are disabled/greyed out in the menu, including settings

Is this because of the disable control while moving? and if so, I'm assuming that once its either in park or bypassed these settings will always be usable?

other question, this one is my deal breaker, for Sirius does the F900BT do:

Show the channel logo for each channel like XM does

Have a replay function and if so, how long ? (depending on which tuner you have I guess)

Does Sirius also have the reminder feature like XM does that allows you to mark songs you like and it will let you know when its coming on?

For Hard Drive storage, what would be best? an external hard drive for laptops that use power over USB or one with its own power supply?

Sorry I just have alot of un-answered questions about this unit and I just ordered one from Pioneer (on the way very soon) F900's are shipping within the next 2 weeks (with the 2nd update possibly)

1. If you bypass it, everything is available. Thus the term 'bypass' because it bypasses all the safety lockouts

2. There is no logos when using Sirius. No pioneers do that, not sure if any brands do, only XM

3. It will do the replay function if you have a portable sirius unit that does replay. To do that, you need the CDSB10 and the DOC

4. Yes, the more recent sirius tuners have the memo function. That means the SIRPNR2 and CDSB10+SCC1. (The old SIRPNR1 didn't do it.)

5. External HDs don't work that well because the limit is 2gb so you are better off just using flash drives or SD cards