AVIC411.com

updateing not going good Help exclimation point

Okay i burnt the cdnv-70mpt disc with the slowest speeds and it loaded up updated my n1 but then it brought me to the radio cd av screen now that all worked great but once i hit the navi button it said enter the appropriate disc but he disc was never ejected it was still in so i ejected it entered it in again but it said loading the shut the screen blank off but the radio was still working. i shut off my car then back on again leaving the cd in then it was stuck at pioneer navigation loading....... i ejected the cd it loaded up to the radio but saying insert appropriate disc. i put in my 40m disc and it downgraded it or something but it was the same look and error so i started up the hidden menu forced installed the 40m stuff .it works on my 40m but i want to update to the new 70m maps. now i have a mac tried to burn in vwm ware with alcohol because it is in mdf format but it wont burn so i made it into iso burnt in toast. Then I used isobuster extracted everything then burnt it but still nothing. now none of my burnt DL DVD will even try to upgrade the system like before or work they all get error or freeze it at some loading screen.