AVIC411.com

I was curious as to what ipods people were having issues with. I have a 5th gen 160gb ipod classic. I am have been having the issue were the unit would disconnect from the ipod. or vice versa.

I had someone else use their ipod and it worked fine. They had an older 80GB ipod.

So I am wondering is is just the newer ipods that are having issues or not.

Dave

my ipod as soon as its ocnnected goes into a constant restart of the system... and doesnt stop... why???

you have the pioneer cable, right? thats weird, the av inputs and usb have no relation to the power so im gonna guess that somehow some way wires are touching which is causing some kind of short or its an internal problem.

i thought that too but all my conections are crimped taped and secured.... and it happens ONLY when the ipiod is connected... i work in electronics so i am pretty familiar with wire tapping/splicing... im hoping someone elks ehas this problwem or if i should maybe update myipod... im currently at 1.2 because i was using the d3.... thanx for the input