AVIC411.com

How to bypass the "caution screen"

Does anyone know of an option to skip, bypass or remove the caution screen which pops up when you turn on your Avic radio? I know it is a safety/warning screen and all you have to do is press "OK" and then it will display the navaigation. But it would be nice if i can just get in the car or if someone else was to get in the car and the navagation comes up right away.
None. It's been said on here before that the message is not in the software, its hard-coded into the system itself. Ive done it so many times, that hitting the OK button twice (one for the parking brake lead and the other for the Navi caution) is like second nature to me now.
When I upgraded my N1 to the N3/60 software, I kept getting the "improper connection" message for the parking brake lead. It was annoying as hell. I then performed the wire-bypass mod and now this message is gone forever! Haven't seen it since.

I do still get the navigation warning message, but only when I enter the nav view. If I keep it on the audio modes, I never get the message.