AVIC411.com

Couple of basic questions (Z2)

Hi all,

I have a Z2 in my F150. It was installed at a shop recommended by the dealer but it isn't convenient for me to go there. I have two problems that should be relatively easy to address.

First, the headunit is mounted so that it is all the way to the right in the frame, leaving a gap on the left side. How do I get the frame off to adjust the unit to the left? The frame was apparently supplied with the unit.

Second, the steering wheel volume control works fine when I want to turn it up but is about 50/50 when I want to turn it down. I'd like to check for an intermittent connection but I don't know where to look on the rear of the unit. What would be the easiest way to get to the back of the unit and what connection am I looking for. Speaking of steering wheel controls, the seek button only allows me to bump through the channel preselects. Is there a way to set the Z2 so that it will bump through audio tracks when playing a CD or IPod?

Thanks,

Mike