AVIC411.com

AVIC-F900BT 2 Units Same Outcome - PRE-AMP Tragedy

did you pull out the poor installer excuse....CUT

Now, that's what I call comedy.

1st - I don't skimp on installs

2nd - DEFINITELY NOT ON MY OWN CAR

The ground on this install is actually ran through a ground distribution block, I have both a ground and power distribution block ran into an 18 farad Tsunami cap.

27ya8aw.jpg

To answer your question, I originally had competition grade 4-channel Tsunami RCA's; I swapped those out for Kicker's competition grade 4-channel RCA's. Both of which, for 16 ft., cost over $120. Pretty good RCA's IMO.

2yukp3p.jpg

2a7hh7o.jpg

i dont think he meant to say you're a bad installer....and the work looks clean...one suggestion i would give just to make that setup look better would be to use a router or a coping saw and cut out little wood pieces that will fit flush in the little gaps between the panels and box and just nail it on the outside of the box/carpet it. just so theres no gaps at all.

i dont think he meant to say you're a bad installer....and the work looks clean...one suggestion i would give just to make that setup look better would be to use a router or a coping saw and cut out little wood pieces that will fit flush in the little gaps between the panels and box and just nail it on the outside of the box/carpet it. just so theres no gaps at all.

You noticed the one flaw in it :-) - Nice eyes you have there.

I originally did that and the box itself was slightly too tall for the trunk, on the sides, and instead of taking the entire thing out I did some quick work from the outside. Ultimately, I will need to do it again like you said.

For my first box, I think it's pretty darn good except that one thing.