AVIC411.com

Help Pioneer Fix The F-Series; Log Your Bugs

While this site is a fantastic resource for getting help with our Pioneer products, I think it's a little too unorganized to really help Pioneer fix the problems with the F-Series.

So I setup a bug tracking tool to help keep everything nice and orderly.

AVIC F-Series Bug Tracker

User: fseriesfix@gmail.com

Pass: avic411

Login and click search in the top left corner of the screen to check to see if a bug has already been entered. If it hasn't, click submit in the top left and fill in the appropriate fields, providing as much information as possible.

Hopefully this will help us all get a great system, and it will help Pioneer build better products, and sell more of them.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for feedback.

I just got some bugs in for you. But when i entered my first bug someone else entered the same bug. How do you delete bugs?

Also for version, not everyone know what is the 1.09000. Could you change it to Original and 1st Update in parenthesis or something next to the number?

Good job though, can this be stickied?

Thanks for the feedback. I updated the version info as you suggested, and deleted the duplicate bug.

It would be great if this was a pinned topic, it might help with a lot of the redundant questions people are asking about whether or not they are the only one experiencing a certain issue.

This all is great but once all of the bugs are reported what do you plan to do with the results. Dont expect Pioneer to read this and make changes based on what is reported. If you really want to increase its usefulness it will need to be relaid to Pioneer once it is complete. Based on their passed attitude though dont be shocked if they blow it off. Pioneer has made progress with this unit but I suspect very little to be addressed from here on out. We will see what the rumored next update brings. The word from the second euro update however seems to have disappointed once more.

is it possible to make a poll for the bugs also so we can get a count of just how many people have the issue?

I'm working on that (and also making it accessible to everyone, without having to login. I may just end up grabbing a domain and installing Bugzilla.

This all is great but once all of the bugs are reported what do you plan to do with the results. Dont expect Pioneer to read this and make changes based on what is reported.

I'll make sure Pioneer sees it, if that means it needs to be on Engadget's homepage, then that's what we'll do.