AVIC411.com

To be honest I'm used to people not reading the manual and calling me expecting me to tell them exactly how to do something. Sorry if my response sounded mean it wasn't meant to be. Did you register your system with pioneer? If you did you can download the manual from their web site. By the way what unit do you have anyway.
i havent register my unit with pionner but im still able to download the manual just had to sign up for an account it was easy... i ve been reading the manual but i cant find where the rear on instructions are i checked almost all pages anyway... i think it is for the camera as the one of u said but what about the button next to the rear on button on its left
if someone knows plz share thanksssssssssss
Any information on the rear button is near the end of the users manual. I don't have one in front of me, but I believe the other button you are talking about is the ent button. Now both of these have sinigular functions( rear camera on, shuffle background) but I Just discovered the other day that if you use both of these buttons you can enable the dual zone entertainment capability. Say you have an ipod hooked up and a dvd in the head unit. With the rear button on, you can shuffle through background images using the ent button, until the dvd is playing on the screen and the ipod is still playing through the speakers. I believe towards the end of the manual it makes mention of this.

I apoligize for hijacking the thread.