AVIC411.com

POI Speed Cameras (Ducatiboy)

Hi!! First at all excuseme for my english.

that's my first post at the forum, congratulations for the work.

I've AVIC-HD1BT that is the european model of AVIC Z1, and
previously i had the AVIC X1/R, when I had the X1R i can load
POI's of Speed Cameras from a CDROM (folder POINTS) and it was saved at the AVIC (300 max). Now I've mounted HD1BT with CD-IB100 for Ipod and DVB-T from Pioneer also, but now I'm looking the way for saving poi's for HD1BT or Z1.

Anyone can help me? thanks
[quote name="ceramicax"]Hi!! First at all excuseme for my english.

that's my first post at the forum, congratulations for the work.

I've AVIC-HD1BT that is the european model of AVIC Z1, and
previously i had the AVIC X1/R, when I had the X1R i can load
POI's of Speed Cameras from a CDROM (folder POINTS) and it was saved at the AVIC (300 max). Now I've mounted HD1BT with CD-IB100 for Ipod and DVB-T from Pioneer also, but now I'm looking the way for saving poi's for HD1BT or Z1.

Anyone can help me? thanks[/quote]

I've noticied that the avic's in Europe and etc have extra features and capabilities to enhance your avic. I noticied this with the avic s1. But I don't know if our American avic unit can perform those tasks.
Yes, I bought this [url=http://www.navshop.com/es/product/francia-speed-camera-plus-pioneer/5956/69/1]http://www.navshop.com/es/product/franc ... /5956/69/1[/url]

but is for France, and I had to download a firmware update for HD1BT and after put the CD into the unit for reading the POIS.

Take a look.

Thanks
WOW! Being able to load POI for things like traffic cameras would be WAY cool!! We have them all over here. I have the general idea of where a lot of them are, but it's easy to forget. Having them pop up on the screen would be a very slick mod!!

DucatiBoy and Pulp Fiction...in your travels through the hard drive, have you looked to see if there's a way to add something like this?