AVIC411.com

I have an 06 mustang and looking to get something new.

i was looking at the z series but i see the f is newer series any benefits to it?

what makes it better..

i dont really use any phone or voice commands.. basicly all i used on my n2 which i took out now was music, and navigation and sat radio.

sorry if they are stupid questions just asking..

i had the Z3 and now own the F700BT

- as far as music goes, the search functions are alot faster on the F. it also has iPod video,, usb and SD Card input (and cd, and Sirius/XM, but so does the Z) the only thing the Z has on it music wire is an HDD Library.

- The navigation looks alot nicer than the Z. Unfortuantly forthose who liked the 2D mode, the 2D for the F only has North facing up...in other words, if you head west, your arrow icon will move towards the left side rather than the map rotating. plugging in a destination IMO is alot easier too

it has other little features. for one, it has changable key colors. personally this was one of my main selling points. i hated the blue key buttons with my red lights. The resolution is MUCH nicer if you buy the 900bt or the 90bt you get msn direct which tells you gas prices, movie times, traffic info, etc.

cons: boot up time is slow, about a minute to full functionality, about 20 seconds for music. the map has these 2 annoying boxes on it that interfere with the map....fortuantly, one of the members here has found a way to remove them.

im sure theres more but thats all i can think of right now as im also tryin to finish up for the day.