AVIC411.com

Z1 Stolen on Queens Blvd & 83rd Ave

Guys, I was parked on the street at work yesterday on Queens Blvd just a little ahead of 83rd Ave.

Someone broke the little tiny window in the back, and got in the car, ripped everything up and stole my Z1.

I was terrified when I opened the door....I was in a loss of words...

Anyways, my navi had a 60GB hard drive and was updated with the Z3 software. The serial number for my Z1 is: FHMH017418UC

I'm putting up $100 REWARD to anyone that helps me find my navi and the son of a bitch that did this.

sorry to hear that man. check the pawn shops around the city. also wont hurt to come out here to suffolk and check the Attias flea market....theres like 5 car audio shops, and i dont think a single one of them is legit. check craigslist too man. ill keep an eye out for anyone selling a z1, but i strongly suggest getting an alarm for your car.

So I contacted Pioneer about this situation to see if they could maybe somehow track down the navi since it does have GPS inside it, but they said that they dont have the system to do something like that...

...and the police wont help me either, and neither will the insurance company, so it looks like im sol

• 2 weeks later...

You have the balls to park there with something like that in the car, thats like couple blocks down from the court right ?

Did u put a password on the thing ?

I can keep an eye for you ... but u should check around there for the "closest" car audio/video shops, cuz those theif wants their money ASAP. They will probably sell it for 100 bux. so just look around, and ask if anybody has any Z1s for cheap. if u do see ur unit, say let me call my friend and ask , then call cops right away to seize that unit. bring proof say that its urs and u will be able to get it back one day.

• 2 weeks later...
You have the balls to park there with something like that in the car, thats like couple blocks down from the court right ?

Did u put a password on the thing ?

I can keep an eye for you ... but u should check around there for the "closest" car audio/video shops, cuz those theif wants their money ASAP. They will probably sell it for 100 bux. so just look around, and ask if anybody has any Z1s for cheap. if u do see ur unit, say let me call my friend and ask , then call cops right away to seize that unit. bring proof say that its urs and u will be able to get it back one day.

How do you put a password on it?

I got an Avic Z2.

• 2 months later...