AVIC411.com

All of my questions, gripes, etc...

I have quite a few questions, that probably have been answered at some point. however, from using search and just scanning the forums, i havent quite been able to find some answers... i know i may have already started topics on some of these, but id like to have it all in one spot. ANY help is greatly appreciated.

1.ipod connection failure. please reconnect.

.............. any fixes?

2. why are the maps different colors? i.e. brown and white (3d mode) can it be changed?

3. ipod source .... i hear they're working on a fix so the ipod wont automatically be selected as a source... and i also noticed it on the bug website, but any more news?

4. has anyone successfully gotten rid of some of the turn warnings?

5. i think i have an idea... is there any way to change the boot order? like can it be modded/hacked to have say, the ipod start first, then nav, then AM/FM? kinda like a computer? like, instead of having the HDD boot first, you can have the DVD drive boot first... or am i the first to think of this?

again, i may seem really repetitive, but i tried to demo my unit for a co-worker today and i made myself look like a fool with the ipod not connecting right and the ridiculous boot up time...