AVIC411.com

Bluetooth issue with iPhone

ok bluetooth on my avic f90bt was working perfectly fine for like 2 weeks until one day it just decided to cut off. Connection between my iphone and the unit is perfectly fine. I dial a number, it rings and when the person picks up I hear them for like 2 seconds and then it cuts off and can't hear shit. Blue light is still lit up on the unit showing that it's still connected but you can't hear shit. Anyone experiencing the same issues know of a solution? Please help.

Btw I have version 2.0 firmware installed on my iPhone.

Thanks in advance.

ok bluetooth on my avic f90bt was working perfectly fine for like 2 weeks until one day it just decided to cut off. Connection between my iphone and the unit is perfectly fine. I dial a number, it rings and when the person picks up I hear them for like 2 seconds and then it cuts off and can't hear shit. Blue light is still lit up on the unit showing that it's still connected but you can't hear shit. Anyone experiencing the same issues know of a solution? Please help.

Btw I have version 2.0 firmware installed on my iPhone.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, I'm having some of the same issues. I think it's the 2.0 firmware. I've had connectivity issues with a couple of other BT handsfree stuff since i switched to the 2.0 (2.0.1 to be exact).

I think the functionality of the F90bt is partially to blame too. And if anyone has a diffrent experience with other devices, please, by all means chime in - but i've found:

1. Incoming calls, once answered on F90bt continue to ring and never allow you to pickup (seems to happen on the first incoming call after connection) - when attempting to answer using phone, disconnects call.

2. Dial by voice/dial by contact/dial by number goes back to source once dialed, then reconnects 2 to 10 seconds later leaving the party called saying "Hello? Hello?"

3. Using any phone function returns you to the Map screen, everytime, regardless of what your previous screen was.

4. Call control (ie hang up/volume buttons) will occasionally never appear. (Completely random)

5. Voice command interface will occasionally never release control to dialer.

6. Recent dial list is never updated.

Just to name a few.

• 4 months later...