AVIC411.com

Custom Skin for VC Menu

• 1 month later...
ok guys quick noob question if i am goin through the bmp.'s do i need to keep things like "corner 1" and "corner 2"or can i just delete it right out of "skins" and maintain full function?? thanx in advance

anyone ?? the reason i ask is i made a sweet joker theme from dark knight and my sys started crashin.. don't know if it was cause i just deleted the files i didn't want from skins or what.. thanks in advance

I wouldnt delete them. The unit gets confused when it calls for certain files and they aren't there. I would make them transparant in photoshop. I'm not exactly sure how to do that, but other members surely know how to.

But be sure to take pictures of that theme, the Joker was bad ass :twisted:[/quot

thanx man appreciate it was diggin ur resident evil theme .......................................so how do i make them transparent... anyone????

• 2 months later...

On the VR screen and image that has your face, how did you get it to show that same image when there is no bars, like while it is saying the phrase "say a command"??? it only shows the original image and in the file where i made my custom ones, there is not one that has no bars loaded.

On the VR screen and image that has your face, how did you get it to show that same image when there is no bars, like while it is saying the phrase "say a command"??? it only shows the original image and in the file where i made my custom ones, there is not one that has no bars loaded.

That one with no bars showing is part of the background.bmp file. Modify that file the same as you did your platex.bmp files.