AVIC411.com

New F90BT & New Member

Just bought my first Pioneer car stereo product today off eBay. Slightly used F90BT for $650 shipped and another $60 for the Squaretrade 3-year warranty. I was shopping for a long time for a new unit for my 2003 Pathfinder's sorry Bose setup. I was getting ready to get the Clarion MAX685BT but this unit popped up on eBay for a killer price. It is even the updated model with the blue dot. I can't wait to play with it but the install will be more than I wanted but oh well, gotta work hard for fancy equipment. I was thankful to find all the info I needed for the VSS location and hook-up, Bose amp integration, and the video by-pass info right here on this site. Thanks a million! Wish me luck.

Well the seller on eBay seemed too fishy for me so I canceled the auction and actually got my money refunded through Pay-Pal without a hassle. The biggest reason I canceled it is I found the same unique photo here on this site that they used in the eBay auction and I PM'd the guy who has the picture here and he said he did not sell his unit. I do not know if this member was involved in the scam but I don't think so but it seems like the Clarion MAX685BT is at the top of list again because I cannot afford the $800 for a new F60BT. Thanks for all the help! I am off to a Clarion forum now.