AVIC411.com

Hey everyone.. my name is Tom. I am kind of new to this industry Ill start by stating why i am here. I bought the pioneer Avic Z1back in january of 2007 I am looking to upgrade I was actualy going in to a store to find the newest latest greatest in dash navigation all in one system they showed me this new pioneer AVIC F series now I have a lot of questions and hopefuly you all can help me with alot of answers.

First I love my AVIC z1 I love mostly the hard drive type system I am sad to see this feature go away in the new F series. well mainly I am stuck between buyiing the AVIC Z3 and the AVIC-F90BT. I am completely stuck here they are both missing features that the other one has the hard drive is a main factor. the smaller screen size in the f series is another. the flash memory on the f series seems like a pain what if your driving on a road trip and you decide you would like to watch some music videos or listen to some songs you have on a sd card... does your gps now stop giving you directions when you take out the sd card with the maps on it?. can you record songs from a cd onto the sd card like you could in the z1 or z3 where you could put a friends cd in and record the tracks to your hard drive? do you still have to have the parking break engaged to do anything basicaly? are they coming out with a new avic z series or a new avic f series that may have similarities to the z series? or a new unit that may combine the best of the f series and z series?

Help!!!!! please!!!! im all confused now. the f series have a lot of great features that the z series doesnt and same as the z series.

is the f series replacing the z series now..

should i get the z 3 or the 90bt

http://www.pioneerusa.com/portal/site/P ... 67a8c0RCRD

Hey everyone.. my name is Tom. I am kind of new to this industry Ill start by stating why i am here. I bought the pioneer Avic Z1back in january of 2007 I am looking to upgrade I was actualy going in to a store to find the newest latest greatest in dash navigation all in one system they showed me this new pioneer AVIC F series now I have a lot of questions and hopefuly you all can help me with alot of answers.

First I love my AVIC z1 I love mostly the hard drive type system I am sad to see this feature go away in the new F series. well mainly I am stuck between buyiing the AVIC Z3 and the AVIC-F90BT. I am completely stuck here they are both missing features that the other one has the hard drive is a main factor. the smaller screen size in the f series is another. the flash memory on the f series seems like a pain what if your driving on a road trip and you decide you would like to watch some music videos or listen to some songs you have on a sd card... does your gps now stop giving you directions when you take out the sd card with the maps on it?. can you record songs from a cd onto the sd card like you could in the z1 or z3 where you could put a friends cd in and record the tracks to your hard drive? do you still have to have the parking break engaged to do anything basicaly? are they coming out with a new avic z series or a new avic f series that may have similarities to the z series? or a new unit that may combine the best of the f series and z series?

Help!!!!! please!!!! im all confused now. the f series have a lot of great features that the z series doesnt and same as the z series.

is the f series replacing the z series now..

should i get the z 3 or the 90bt

http://www.pioneerusa.com/portal/site/P ... 67a8c0RCRD

I would stick with the Z1 and do the upgrade to the Z3 software. You can save some money too.