AVIC411.com

Hi guys, I have a Avic N3 (with N2 "Brain") well today I was finishing off my installation and went to try out the unit and it worked flawlessly. Then I turned the car off (the unit stayed open because I set the screen function to manual) tucked the radio into the center console and turned the car on and everything was working fine except for the screen which did not light up like it had done previously.

I waited until nighttime and flashed a light at the screen to see if it was the back light and there was no picture. All my buttons work perfectly on the unit but the screen does not function at all, no beep when I touch the screen no reaction.

Could it be a loose wire (I soldered my wires) causing the problem after I put the unit into the center console??? Can the Flex cable get damaged with the unit not even closing up or any tension being put on the cable?

Please help I was so excited when I saw it light up but then so depressed when it wouldn't light up anymore.

• 4 weeks later...