AVIC411.com

SEND BACK MY F700 AND GOT MYSELF A Z3

Im so happy now , after so many problems with my F700 ( came with the update already ) I send it back before 30 days for a full refund and now I just got the Z-3 . Im really happy with this unit no issues at all, ipod interface is really nice , bluetooth is working really nice , the navigation is better than the f series , the sound is unbelieved , dvd picture is really nice , overall the z-3 is the better than the f series by much , of course more expensive ( i paid 1500. for everything with a 5 year extended warranty . So if you havent decided yet go with the z3 this unit is the best outthere right now .

After today, Im about to Auction my F90bt out, I have it for about a week something 2.

The Navigation is just a joke. I can find a place by POI but NOT by address !!! What the FUXK is that !

YEah I can find it in POI, but thats like After I've entered the City and nearby highway, then I have to "search" POI one by one b4 I can find it. My GOD !

After today, Im about to Auction my F90bt out, I have it for about a week something 2.

The Navigation is just a joke. I can find a place by POI but NOT by address !!! What the FUXK is that !

YEah I can find it in POI, but thats like After I've entered the City and nearby highway, then I have to "search" POI one by one b4 I can find it. My GOD !

you must have installed it wrong cuz it works for everyone else

its one of the things that isnt wrong with the f-series lol