AVIC411.com

Replacemtn HD from Garrett Toomey

I am another satisfied customer of Garret's Updated HD. Got the Drive in a timely manner and installed it with the tool supplied and all worked just like it is suppossed to.

If I had a choice between buying the update discs from Pioneer at $120 or buying a HD from Garrett with the updated already on it for $130, I believe I already made the choice to get the HD. The system boots up faster and now I can put like 4,000 CDs on the drive.

Thanks Garret!!!

Can't say enough good things about Mr. Garret, the product and services he offered is the best in the business. I was in the local area and manage to setup a time to meet with Garret to have my Z2 drive replace with a Z3. He responded to my email immediately, gave me good direction to his location. Once there, Garret had everything layout and setup. The whole process only took 10 min. I drove away as one happy customer, it can't get any better than that.

New drive: Toshiba 60 G, the price was just right.

Updated version 3.0

Overall: A++++ service with a smile, great personality, everything works flawlessly.

Thank you. Garret