AVIC411.com

No light green wire on power connector? v.2 wire bypass

I've been trying to do the 2 wire bypass for the last couple of days now using Steve's method (http://www.sminntech.com/z1flash.html#newbypass).

The issue I'm running into is that there is no light green wire on my power connector.

The colors on the connector are as follows: the 4 pairs of speaker wires with their corresponding colors with a black stripe (white, gray, green, violet), as well as blue, pink, no pin (empty), black, and violet/white, red, light orange/white, and yellow. I know from the manual that the pink is the speed signal wire and the violet/white is the reverse gear signal input.

I know the wire is hooked up somehow because the Z1 knows when my parking brake is engaged or not.

My question is: which one is the light green "supposed" to be? Because apparently there's something wrong with mine, and there is no light green. If someone could post a picture of their power connector off their Z1 so I could compare to mine, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

I called Pioneer and they said they don't have pin diagrams. They did give me the following information regarding each wire:

*Doesn't list speaker wires

red - ignition

yellow - constant

light orange/white - ILL

black - ground

blue/white - accessory or system control (amps)

pink - speed signal

yellow/black - accessory mute (cell mute)

blue - antenna

light green - handbrake

purple/white - reverse gear

Seems to me he just read out of the manual. Whatever. Here's what I have in my power harness:

4 pairs of speaker wire

blue

pink

*empty*

black

violet/white

red

light orange/white

yellow

I would imagine that its the empty pin, but the Z1 knows when my parking brake is up or not...so I'm not really sure what to do other then pull my car apart and follow the wire from the brake.