AVIC411.com

Refurb 5th gen ipods (TODAY ONLY)

WOOT.com is selling refurbished 30GB 5th gen ipods for $130 + $5 shipping, so if you've been contemplating jumping on the ipod bandwagon, check it out. This sale is for today only. What woot.com does is buy in bulk and sell one single item for 24 hours or until the stock runs out. So if you wanna grab one, you've got to do it today.

The refurbished 30GB ipods are selling for almost $200 in Apple's online store (when they have them) so I think this is a pretty good deal.

LINK: http://www.woot.com/

Also, just FYI, you should bookmark their site and check it every day... they have some insanely good deals sometimes.

its a good deal except that apple is holding a press conference on september 9th to introduce new ipods...but their hasnt been any talk about normal ipods...just ipod touch and ipod nano...either way its still a good deal for 130 plus.

Well yeah... but are these new ipods going to cost $130? Doubtful. Probably more like twice that much at least.

I bought one of these refurbished iPods from Woot, then I purchased a two year warranty on it from Square Trade for $12.99 - use coupon code TY9FN5E at checkout with Square Trade for 30% off your warranty cost! If you've made previous purchases from Square Trade, you should be able to use coupon code FIFTYOFF for 50% off your next purchase from them.