AVIC411.com

Reverse Camera Interference

I bought a high quality CCD Camera. Sometimes the picture is very distorted, it's either perfect or severely distorted. The camera is awesome, it's a CCD with amazing night vision. I routed the RCA video cable along the frame, and up into the cab. Could the bluetooth module be causing interference? What about the fact that the frame is "ground". Someone told me to try a better shielded cable, like a twisted pair RCA from Monster.

The picture when not working is very dark, the colors are very murky and the screen is wavy, and noisy. But you can make out some things, so the camera is working. I have tried a better ground already.

so I had the dash off, and I fondled the cabling behind the z1, and every component behind my dash. Somehow it cleared up, wonder if I moved something that was causing interference away from a certain cable? Any ideas guys, I know the problem will be back so I have to wait or jiggle the cabling until it unfixes itself. I want to get this figured out before I seal up my newly fiberglassed dash :D