AVIC411.com

T-Mobile Dash

I have the Pioneer BT adaptor, I dont have the Dash but there is a Bluetooth compatibility guide. I think the Dash is made by HTC if I am not mistaken, so if you do not see the dash listed, there may be some other htc phones listed. it is a pain to get set up, but once you have it it is nice.

I have the D3, BT200 and the Dash - it is not natively compatible. Drove me nuts trying to find a way to get it to work but I finally did with a nifty little piece of software from Jetware (http://www.jetwaremobile.com/).

It has a 30 day trial and a cheap purchase price but it was the only way I was able to get my Dash working. I believe Jetware will fix the incompatibilities that exist with all WM Smartphones and the D3.

I have the D3, BT200 and the Dash - it is not natively compatible. Drove me nuts trying to find a way to get it to work but I finally did with a nifty little piece of software from Jetware (http://www.jetwaremobile.com/).

It has a 30 day trial and a cheap purchase price but it was the only way I was able to get my Dash working. I believe Jetware will fix the incompatibilities that exist with all WM Smartphones and the D3.

I'll second everything that was said above. I have not tried to add it natively with one of the WM6.1 ROMS, however. I just always install the Jetware App. and go from there.

It works like a charm (you can even transfer your ENTIRE phone book all at once). There is a setting to use the ringtone on the phone as well (very cool feature). Caller ID, call waiting, etc, all work.

I'll second everything that was said above. I have not tried to add it natively with one of the WM6.1 ROMS, however. I just always install the Jetware App. and go from there.

It works like a charm (you can even transfer your ENTIRE phone book all at once). There is a setting to use the ringtone on the phone as well (very cool feature). Caller ID, call waiting, etc, all work.

My Dash is running WM6.1 (has been since March) and still it wont pair with the Pioneer. Jetware is the answer.