AVIC411.com

Iphone 3G > Downloading address book to F90

Has anyone gotten their Iphone address book to hook up with their f90? Mine says something about using the "business card transfer feature" on the phone. To my knowledge, there is nothing like this in the IPHONE.

I also have a BMW 530 with built in BT and it syncs and xfers the phone book just fine with my Iphone.

Anyone gotten their address book from Iphone into F90?

Thanks,

Sg

Has anyone gotten their Iphone address book to hook up with their f90? Mine says something about using the "business card transfer feature" on the phone. To my knowledge, there is nothing like this in the IPHONE.

I also have a BMW 530 with built in BT and it syncs and xfers the phone book just fine with my Iphone.

Thanks,

Sg

I've transfered my contact list in my F90BT from my iPhone 3G successfully from the start. The only issue is that the contact names do not work with the Voice Recognition. I do do have to remember to transfer the contacts from time to time because my source is MS Exchange.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks,

Sg

I've transfered my contact list in my F90BT from my iPhone 3G successfully from the start. The only issue is that the contact names do not work with the Voice Recognition. I do do have to remember to transfer the contacts from time to time because my source is MS Exchange.

I have been having the same problem....I called pioneer they told me that the iphone 3g 2.1 doesn't work with the VC. Also, my ipod wasn't doing VC, so they exchanging the unit for me. They also told me there will be an update in next 3 weeks.