AVIC411.com

Getting into windows on 700

Its getting to be a pain in the ass to find all the different mods and info on how to implement each one especial when trying to navigate through topics with 15+ pages of discussion. Even with the search it can be very tough to find what your looking for. we desperately need sticky's

Just had to let off a little steam. I love this site and all the folks out there helping us folks out that are not the brightest when it comes to this stuff

any whay

the data.zip is in the myflash/apl2/igo

**its not a file icon It will only say data NOT data.zip***

onec its on you computer DONT unzip just explore. The file you are looking for is

data/project_config/pioneer.ini

open in note pad edit the file save to desktop and then drag it in to the file you found it in when ask to overwrite click yes

here is the tread it is talked about in http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17715&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I AM NOT THE BEST WITH THIS STUFF SO IF I GOT IT WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I suggest blwnv8 you get a second opinion from the topic above or even in the progress report thread there are a lot of folks that know there why around this stuff

Ok. got the file on my desktop. I edit it, choose save as to my desktop. The computer doesn't seem to transfer it back to the card. I click on overwrite and it tries to do it, it just says compressing file. Thats bout as far as it will go. How do I get it back on the unit? Does it do it automatically with the update when I boot the unit up?