AVIC411.com

Vehicle Dynamics Display

What's up guys? First post so take it easy on me!

I've been reading a lot of stuff about the D3 on this site for almost a month now and I finally installed mine last night/this morning. So far I am loving this unit but I have a couple questions maybe you guys can help with.

I plugged in the Speed wire to my VSS wire in my 06 Scion xA. I think I got the right one because it does tell me how fast I am going and it seems to be accurate...here's my two questions/concerns.

1) Over the middle MPH guage, it says "This option not available at this time" however, right below that box, I can see the mph changing as I drive.

2) The mph is reading in a decimal. Say I am going 17 mph, the digital readout says 1.7. If I'm going 35, it will read as 3.5.

This is why I think it's working just maybe something I am missing.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Scott

Ok. I don't know what happened, but I didn't do anything and the problem solved itself. I just took a trip to Best Buy and when I parked, both problems were gone. It was showing the speed correctly and the "Unable to use feature" message was gone. Who knows!

Glad I plugged up the speed cable because the GPS is working tons better now. So far everything is great with this unit.