AVIC411.com

Parts and Repair serivce D1, D2, D3 touch screen

pm me if you need help with most parts and repairs i can get a hold of almost anything that you might need for a flat rate so just let me know.

if you need to replace the Touch Screen not the Lcd i could do that for you on any of the D1-3's so here i am to help. so let me know

just send me a pic of what i might be working with and i will let you know the possible cost for everything.

i hope this helps someone.

thanks for everything.

well sir. with out research i could not tell you. but i could tell you what i do know. i bought a d3 from ebay with nothing but the unit.

i then had to buy the wirring harness but no rca harness. also no gps antenna so i was working with not alot. so when i got everything hooked up i got that same message. please insert the appropriate disk.

well i knew that i did not have anything in the drive. so that ment that i need to put something in it. so i put in a cd and nothing happend so i push the volume knob. and bingo it went the the av menu. but i still could not go into the nav menu with out it stating what i saw when i first fired it up.

so i hit the volume knob another time. and setup everything the way i wanted it.

well then i needed the nav disk well i did not know what would happen after i got the 2007 west disk down loaded and burnt and put in.

well it loaded after i put the disk in and then turn the car off and back on with the disk in and it updated the d3 and i could go into the nav menu and change everthing else that i wanted like the time and date.

so i am not sure what the deal is. other then the firmware on the d3 is messing up some how and the drive has been bumped and shifted the lins in it. but i have found that replacing the drive in the d3 is high in price to do. the drive its self is like almost 300 dollars. so what you might do is put a disk cleaner dvd in the drive and see if that helps cleaning the lins.

now after all that said does it read any kind of disk or just stops at that screen and you can't get past that with the nav disk in it.

still you might try removing the d3 and then take some caned air and try to clean up the out side of it and blow out any dust. or it could be the disk being warped. and its not reading any more.

so i hope that something that i have said works for you.

• 3 weeks later...

about 300.00 but i can check to see if i have anything laying around to save you some cost if you want. and if you want i might be able to do it for 150.00 but you would have to ship it to me and then back to you.

the touch screen is like 48.00 and the lcd is like 248. for it. so yeah your looking at a lot for that. if you ship it in to pioneer, and that is just parts no install. but you could do it your self. but the parts cost the same. and that is with out shipping. i am sorry that happend to you. you might see what your car insurance will pay for the break in. if you don't want to spend that much.

or like i said i and walk you threw the process. pic by pic and then just sell you the items. and you do it. witch will save some shipping costs. so just let me know what you want to do. or if you want me do to do it for you or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...