AVIC411.com

New F90BT for $520

Thought I would share this:

For those not aware of the 30% cashback deal on ebay from live.com. Please go here:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread ... 0&t=937306

I made my purchased from a local shop for $720 w/ free shipping and no tax. After my 30% cashback (maximum of $200/purchase), it came out to $520. This purchase is now pending in my live.com cashback account and will be available after 60 days.

I've already participated in this promotion a few months ago when it was 35% off. I've already cashed out with that promotion and money is already in my bank account. Fully legit, thousands of people already done it. Have fun shopping on ebay! Be sure to read the FAQs on slickdeals if you have any questions.

Ordered yesterday and it was delivered today. Installing it this weekend.

I'm not sure how long this will last for. It could end or drop to lower % at anytime.

Update on my purchase and install:

So I have a friend working at BB and he installed it for me for free, professional job. At the moment, i don't have a double din dash trim to fit onto my 01 Accord 4dr. So if anyone can point me to a kit i would appreciate it.

First impressions:

Bluetotth: I paired my Iphone 2G 1.1.4 FW and was working perfectly. Transferred over my entire phonebook without problems. Dialing out displays the name but receiving calls only displays the number. I've read somewhere that I have to change the format of the numbers in SQLite to a specific format? 1234567890? Please let me know, I'm on Tmobile.

Radio: Works perfectly.

Ipod: Audio is perfect. Video however its a pain sometimes. I have a 5.5G Ipod video running 1.3.1 FW and video only plays less than half the time. I would select a video and would only get a blank screen. After changing sources or so the video would finally play like after 3 mins after selecting it. If anyone has any fixes for this please do tell.

SD: Works fine w/ an A-DATA 8gb SDHC Class 6.

Navigation: Works fine, pretty accurate.

MSN Direct: Works fine, activated and was active in 5 minutes.

Boot time: 1 min to play ipod, 30 secs later menu.

Still playing around with.. Update more later on.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread ... 0&t=937306

Go there to find out more details. Basically:

Search using live.com, click on live.com cashback sponsored link to ebay, make a buy it now purchase on ebay using paypal only (not through 3rd party checkout), you'll receive an ebay mail notifying you of cashback available, click on the link to sign up for a live.com cashback account if not already. Then after 1 day, you'll have the eligible purchase as pending on your account which you can cash out after 60 days. Good luck.

So I can click any link off the live site and search for what I want correct? So if I saw it like this on EBAY it would qualify? I saw the 30% at the top of my EBAY and appeared below when I clicked BIN option.

Item you're buying:

NEW PIONEER AVIC-F90BT CAR RADIO CD/MP3 GPS/NAV SYSTEM

price: US $758.95

Quantity available: 3

Enter quantity you want to buy: x

Pay with PayPal, claim your cashback with Microsoft and get it in 60 days. See conditions

what if the unit is defective? Most ebay sellers don't appear to be authorized resellers. Think Pioneer would still honor the warranty?

Absolutely note!!! NO Ebay sellers are authorized dealers, especially for Premiere. You will pay for it in the end.

Ebay sellers are not authorized dealers, however, many do offer their own 1yr warranty. The one I ordered from has a local shop so I can just exchange it there if there are any problems. Here's the item I purchased on ebay for $720 shipped minus $200 cashback equals to $520.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0299379513

Another note: If you use a credit card on paypal for a purchase, Visa or Mastercard does offer an extended warranty plan for electronics. Which will give you an additional year of coverage.

Or buy an extended warraty thru Squaretrade for about $90 for 3 yr coverage.

Or if you want to go thru Pioneer directly for service, just use excel to generate an invoice with a name of an authorized dealer and its logo. (Maybe alittle unethical but hey, you'll already paid for the product, might as well get the warranty too).

Goodluck to all!!

As for the cashback, yes, make sure when you confirm to buy you have the notificationi box stating how much cashback you will receive. Once submitted, you will receive a message in your Ebay inbox to retreive your cashback which you then sign up for a live.com account to link that purchase.

Update on my install:

Caller ID/Name now works after I edited by phonebook in SQLite with the phone # format: 1234567890.

Audio quality: Before i had a DEH-7800MP and didn't a hissing sound, but now with this head unit, the hissing sound is much louder than before. I don't know if the 4volt preouts are amplifying the hissing sound or not, I'm planning on buying a thicker RCA cables from monoprice.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/produ ... 1&format=2

Any advice on this issue would be appreciated. Thanks.

For the live.com search, use popular terms such as ps3, ipod, etc, until you see the 30% promotion. You can then search for any other item after using that link to qualify. Make sure its buy it now, using paypal and not third party checkout. Be sure to have this when confirming your purchase.

post-23210-1287275574018_thumb.jpg