AVIC411.com

Hello, my 1st post and a couple of general "Newb"

Hello, everyone.

I have been perusing this site for a week or two now as my OEM head unit in my 2003 G35 took a dump on me. I am pretty much settled on the F90 as (even with it's initial software glitches) it seems like it offers to me the most usable benefits and options currently ou there. Also, it does seem as though Pioneer is interested in keeping these units updated and making efforts to correct things that have come up with them.

Also let me express my sincere thanks for not only all the excellent tips I have already picked up from all the folks here, but what I expect to be many questions and assistance that I will no doubt be able to get in the future. The expertise and knowledge that you guys have on these units (and are willing to share) is outstanding!

All that said, I was wondering is there is a general preference to order them from Al-Eds as opposed to other online dealers such as Crutchfield or Sonic Electronix? I was going to order it tomorrow and wondered right from the get-go if there is anything to make sure I do from the outset to make this new purchase as smooth and pain-free as possible!

Cheers,

Kevin