AVIC411.com

help with where to buy?

I want to buy my Girlfriend a 900 or 90, im trying to find a good place to buy it. i have seen some great prices online but then i read reviews about them and i dont hear some very good things like 86th st photo and video etc.. do you all have a ny places you know of that have good prices but arent scams?

I want to buy my Girlfriend a 900 or 90, im trying to find a good place to buy it. i have seen some great prices online but then i read reviews about them and i dont hear some very good things like 86th st photo and video etc.. do you all have a ny places you know of that have good prices but arent scams?

In a nutshell, they're scam artists. type that place in the search function, click on "Search for all terms" and read everything that comes up.

The best place to buy it would be from an authorized Pioneer or Premier dealer, depending on which one you buy, as I'm sure you know the 90BT is not Pioneer, but Pioneer Premier. However buying from an authorized dealer means spending more than you have to, but you get the warranty and coverage Pioneer promises. Buying from say, eBay or other unauthorized online stores will be much cheaper but not covered by Pioneer should something go wrong. It's upto what matters to you more, money or coverage.

Personally I bought my fiance's from amazon.com, and mine from cartronixplus.com. Personally I don't care for the warranty, as I've never had to use one.