AVIC411.com

Buzzing/static sound?!?!

Okay guys, I have a question. I have had my Z1 installed for about 1yr ish or so. A few weeks ago my passenger side door speaker was getting a little weird. It occasionally buzz/static sound but all the other speakers are fine. Even when I put the volume to 0 i only heard the buzz/static from the passenger door speaker. It occasionally goes away and comes back. The only time when it really stop buzzin is when I turn my engine off to the II (second) notch and the buzzin goes away.

Today, I was driving and it was buzzin/static more than usual and I was trying to troubleshoot it by messing with my stuff on the Z1 it did not make any difference at all. There are times it goes away and comes back and it goes away permenately when I turn off my engine (as I have stated above). The only time it stop buzzin was when I was driving home (about 20 minutes). I do not know what is causing this can someone help me?

I drive a 2006 Honda Civic Si if that makes any difference or not (I have stock sound system which is Premiuem)

Thanks!