AVIC411.com

IPOD 6th Generation VR catalog issue

I have about 13,500 songs on my IPOD. Has anyone else run into any issues on VR Cataloging? It has only cataloged about 4 songs. It'll try to catalog for about 10 minutes before returning an error. Something along the lines of "unable to VR catalog with IPOD". I don't have the verbatim error off hand.

So I'm unable to use the voice command to play by artist, album, etc. Also, anytime I use voice command to play a playlist, it doesn't recognize any playlist I say and will eventually say "playing all". Which then plays the formentioned 4 songs.

Is there a limit to how many songs you can have on it? Maybe it's something with the software version? Has the newer software I believe. 2.0 or 2.1? Other than VR with the IPOD, I have no other issues with using the IPOD. Well, once in a while it'll say it can't sync or something with the IPOD and to plug it back in. But rare.

I can see why no one has responded to this issue..... USER ERROR lol

I turned VR Catalog mode to ON just to give it one last shot. Walked away from the car while it was doing it's thing for about 10-20 min. Came back and no errors on the screen. Now VR is working great. Not 100% accurate on recognition, but I don't really expect the thing to recognize Matisyahu. lol

Is there a way to delete dumb posts if you are the originator? Or do the moderators / admins have to do it?